Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No Mojo Lately...

I've missed 'doin' the Mojo' for the last few weeks. It seems I've had change of address - I live on the corner of Chaos & Mayhem now - the exact address being 'HELL'!  My pretty little girl (cat) Miss Penny, crushed her leg in June & helping her heal has taken up a lot of time & energy this summer. It's been really hard for her but she has been a real trooper. Miss Penny has been super cooperative for the Vet and is a great patient. She wants to lick her itchy leg & she can't go outside.  That's really hard for her.  But all of this has been hard for my boys, Jag & Prince, as well.  All our routines are out of whack. I am hoping she is almost done healing. She had skin grafts last week & we'll see if they took tomorrow. Poor lil' monkey!  Wish her the best...

Note: Miss Penny got her bandage off & the skin grafts took!  We are on the final stretch of the healing process. YAH!!



I got some fabulous stamps from Verve last week that I'm DYING to use. I hope I get time this week.... :-D !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, so nice to see you on your blog again, but very sorry to read about your wee pussy and her damaged leg. Ouch..... you would have been so busy and she looks so well cared for, it will all be worth it in the end. What a snuggly looking puss and love the rug... Take care and hope to see more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete