I used: - Verve stamp sets - 'Swan Song' and 'Starstruck'
- SU Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake CS
- SU Crumb Cake and Early Espresso pads
- DSP is retired SU 'Elegant Soiree'
- Copic E43
- SU Texture Plate 'Elegant Lines'
- SU Red Riding Hood pleaded ribbon
- Nestibilities Circle & Scalloped Circles dies
- random ivory pearls from my bling stash.
First, I sponged the Very Vanilla cs with Crumb Cake ink. Next. I embossed the Vanilla with 'Elegant Lines' and used it with the depressed side up. I stamped the swan from Verve's "Swan Song' set with SU Early Espresso; highlighted the image with Copic E43, added an ivory pearl for the head and layered the swan in 5 layers with dimensional onto Vanilla and Crumb Cake cut with my dies. I used the sentiment from Verve's 'Starstruck' and stamped it with Early Espresso also. I added a little SU Red Riding Hood pleaded ribbon for a touch of colour. I layered it all up with dimensionals (12 layers total!! - a new record - LOL) and added a couple more pearls. Ta-da!!!!
Thanks for looking and comments are greatly appreciated.