Monday, August 20, 2012

Mojo 255

Good Morning! I made this card to encourage a friend that needs a little support. I really like this simple sketch for a simple message. 




I used: - Verve stamp sets - 'Swan Song' and 'Starstruck'
           - SU Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake CS
           - SU Crumb Cake and Early Espresso pads
           - DSP is retired SU 'Elegant Soiree'
           - Copic E43
           - SU Texture Plate 'Elegant Lines'
           - SU Red Riding Hood pleaded ribbon
           - Nestibilities Circle & Scalloped Circles dies
           - random ivory pearls from my bling stash.
First, I sponged the Very Vanilla cs with Crumb Cake ink. Next. I embossed the Vanilla with 'Elegant Lines' and used it with the depressed side up. I stamped the swan from Verve's "Swan Song' set with SU Early Espresso; highlighted the image with Copic E43, added an ivory pearl for the head and layered the swan in 5 layers with dimensional onto Vanilla and Crumb Cake cut with my dies. I used the sentiment from Verve's 'Starstruck' and stamped it with Early Espresso also.  I added a little SU Red Riding Hood pleaded ribbon for a touch of colour. I layered it all up with dimensionals (12 layers total!! - a new record - LOL) and added a couple more pearls. Ta-da!!!!

Thanks for looking and comments are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! So many exquisite details! You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegantly done! Love that pearl head on your swan!

    ReplyDelete